The month of May is off to a strong start for the Xbox Game Pass, which marks the arrival of several games as soon as they are released in the catalog. Gamers will have plenty of fun on Xbox, PC and in the cloud.
May kicks off on Xbox Game Pass with the launch of several expected games, but without a huge blockbuster. So much the better, it will give more visibility to original games, which promise to be very interesting.
Games added in May 2022
- Loot River (Cloud, Console & PC) – available
- Trek To Yomi (Cloud, Console & PC) – May 5
- Citizen Sleeper (Cloud, Console & PC) – May 5
- Danganronpa 2 Goodbye Despair Anniversary Edition (Cloud, Console & PC) – May 10
- Eiyuden Chronicle Rising (Cloud, Console & PC) – May 10
- This War of Mine Final Cut (Cloud, Console & PC) – May 10
- NHL 22 (Console) EA Play – May 12
In particular, we can see that several titles will enter the Xbox Game Pass catalog as soon as they are commercially released. This is the case of the long-awaited Trek To Yomi inspired by Japanese cinematography (Kurosawa) where we will embody a samurai in the feudal era. The Japanese atmosphere will remain with the arrival of the musical game Danganronpa 2 and especially the launch of Eiyuden Chronicle Rising. This 2D action RPG will keep fans waiting for the release of Eiyuden Chronicle: hundred heroes planned for 2023, a turn-based RPG developed by the creators of Suikoden.
They leave the service in May
Several important games leave the catalog in May, including the remaster from GTA San Andreas.
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas – The Definitive Edition (Cloud & Console)
- Enter The Gungeon (Cloud, Console & PC)
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster (Console & PC)
- Remnant: From the Ashes (Cloud, Console & PC)
- Steep (Cloud & Console)
- The Catch: Carp & Coarse (Cloud, Console & PC)
- The Wild at Heart (Cloud, Console & PC)
To follow us, we invite you to download our Android and iOS application. You can read our articles, files, and watch our latest YouTube videos.