The latest version of the software dedicated to Samsung connected watches incorporates many fixes. The Galaxy Watch 4 companion app has also been updated to facilitate the arrival of these betas.
If you missed it, Samsung started rolling out beta updates for its connected watch interface, One UI Watch, in early June.
XDA tells us that a second beta is on the way for your watches, after an already busy first one (revised keyboard, new dials, addition of a draft function, etc.). The specialized site cites the Samsung forum here, where some users claim to have started receiving the second update.
The key word: stability
Some users may have complained: the Galaxy Watch 4 is sometimes a little jerky. Its use is also not without some annoying bugs here and there. Samsung seems to have taken the bull by the horns by devoting most of the patch to bug fixes.
Here is the full list of changes:
- Improved app running performance
- Improved GPS stability;
- Stabilization of health functions, and improvement of running and swimming performance;
- Fixed slowness or crashing issues in the Health app
- Stabilization of energy consumption;
- Fix on My Photo+, My Style background photo and AR emoji character were not restored when data is restored;
- Fixed call receiving screen not showing when Watch music is playing during Watch and Buzz connection;
- Fixed the snooze alarm remaining after being snoozed;
- Fixed weather screen clipping issue when font size is enlarged;
- Other improvements…
For the moment, the update only seems to be distributed to users located in the USA and South Korea. You must be registered in the beta program to take advantage of it. The Watch 4 companion app has also been updated to make it easier to install betas.
To follow us, we invite you to download our Android and iOS application. You can read our articles, files, and watch our latest YouTube videos.